- Travel down the A30 to the St Ives Roundabout.
- Drive through Lelant and Carbis Bay, the road drops down a long hill called Trelyon Avenue.
- Bear left just before the Harbour Hotel and follow the signposts for the car park and leisure centre. (The road through St Ives is very congested in the summer.)
- Drive past the car park and leisure centre and at the mini roundabout take the second exit.
- Follow the road down and at the mini-roundabout take the second exit up Bullans Lane.
- At the top of the hill bear right into Alexandra Road and follow the road down.
- Bear left down Porthmeor Hill. Tregowan Holiday Apartments are towards the bottom of the hill on the left.
- Postal code for Satnav is TR26 1JU
The St Ives branch line connects to the main London Paddington to Penzance line at St Erth. You can also book a taxi to pick you up at St Erth – Apple Cabs 01736 795332 or Ace Cabs 01736 797799.
The nearest airport is Newquay which is 40 miles away and an hour’s drive.
If arriving via the cross-channel ferry from Plymouth, follow the signs for A38 Saltash, Liskeard and Cornwall. This will take you over the River Tamar and under the Saltash Tunnel. Continue on the A38 through Dobwalls towards Bodmin. Just before Bodmin, join the A30 (signposted Redruth, Newquay) and follow this past Redruth and Hayle. Then follow the ‘By road’ route.